- Cat furniture
- FUKUMARU Cat Scratcher Mat, 23.6 X 15.7 Inch Natural Sisal Cat Scratch Mats, Horizontal Cat Floor Scratching Pad Rug, Protect Carpets and Sofas (Cream - Thicken)
FUKUMARU Cat Scratcher Mat, 23.6 X 15.7 Inch Natural Sisal Cat Scratch Mats, Horizontal Cat Floor Scratching Pad Rug, Protect Carpets and Sofas (Cream - Thicken)
- Safe & Non-toxic - The pet natural sisal cat scratching mat, for one, is environmentally and cat-friendly. It has not been treated with any harsh oils, chemicals, or other substances which may harm your cat or the environment around it
- Multi-Scene - The scratcher mat can not only be a cat scratch pad, play mat, but also a sleeping mat, a litter mat, of course, you can also use it as a mat of the door
- Thicken & Antiskid Design - Anti-skid latex at the bottom, increase its extra thickness and stability so that it is not easy to slide
- Antiskid Design - Anti-skid latex at the bottom, increase its thickness and stability so that it is not easy to slide
- Satisfy your cats' love for carpet and help to deter them to the mat instead. To help keep your cat busy, and to help maintain its claws, take it now!
- Satisfaction Guarantee - If you have any dissatisfaction with our products in 30 days after purchase, please feel free to contact us though Amazon. We will solve the problem for you within 48 hours. Your satisfaction is our ultimate goal.
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on July 05, 2023
We were at a loss because our newly adopted kitten (LONG cat, he's 11 months, but is basically the size of an adult) refused to scratch anything. He'd finally started getting comfortable enough to climb up next to us and walk across us, but his claws were getting so long, it would poke through our clothes and pinch even when it was obviously that he wasn't trying to claw us. We got him a scratching post (he showed no interest), a smaller cardboard scratcher (it freaked him out because he put his weight on it and it moved underneath his weight), and just barely clawed at the built in one on his cat tree. We put this one up against the wall and it seems to FINALLY work. While he's still not using it regularly yet, we've been able to see him try and can reward him accordingly. We've turned it into a bit of a training thing where we'll hold a treat up near the top, he'll claw the mat several times, and then we reward him. Hopefully this means better days ahead for everyone! Note: there was a slight odor when you first open it, but if you let it air for a few hours, it's fine.
Reviewed on July 28, 2023
They like to lay on it. The picture makes it look huge, as if a few chonks could fit on it. One chonk can use it at a time (depending on chonkiness). It's well-made, thick. They don't really scratch at it.
Reviewed on July 03, 2023
My cats definitely do use it! Originally, I meant to have it as a mat near their cat tree. They did not dig it being on the floor. Stuck it to the wall though? Much better. They normally use it at least once a day, but not crazy often. Here's a tip: If you're "mounting" it to the wall you may want to get a few velcro strips to reinforce it.
Reviewed on July 04, 2023
My cat LOVES scratching this, I put it on the arm of the couch where she usually perches to sharpen her claws. However, the adhesive doesn't stick to the mat. Within 48 hours, the mat had come off the adhesive stickers, but the stickers are still attached to the couch. Had to find a different way to secure.
Reviewed on July 06, 2023
I have this attached to the ground next to a couch my kitties like to scratch. They still want to scratch the couch, but it’s so easy to redirect them to the mat. It’s been weeks and it hasn’t frayed at all and sticks really nicely. I’m very happy with the quality — it’s nice not having to vacuum up little rope strands or cardboard all the time!
Related products (4/235)